Born Stavanger, Norway.
Currently lives and works in Berlin.
- Bachelor of Architecture, Universität der Künste (UDK), Berlin.
2012 - 2014
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Photomedia) at UNSW Art&Design (COFA). Sydney, Australia.
- Exchange semester at Willem de Kooning Academy. Rotterdam, Netherlands.
2008 - 2010
- Advanced Craft certificate, Photography. Stavanger, Norway
- Balance, DOCH project, Berlin
- Souvenirs, DOCH project, Berlin
- Fjordward Thinking, Galleri Elisabeth G, Tysnes, Norway
- No Place Like Home, M Contemporary, Sydney
- Terra, Lane Cove public sculpture plinth, Sydney
- Mythology of My Land, M Contemporary, Sydney
- YAI 14, M Contemporary, Sydney
- Annual 14, UNSW Art&Design, Sydney
- A B.A.D Social Club, Foundation B.A.D, Rotterdam
- Kudos Award Finalist Show, Kudos Gallery, Sydney
- Out of PLACE, Q-station, Sydney
- Tornes Art Week, Founder and organiser of one week residency for emerging international artists at Tornes farm, Norway
- DOCH project, Co-founder and organiser of exhibition and music events in Berlin, Germany.
- Diversestipend for nyutdannede kunstnere, Kulturrådet. (Miscellaneous grant for recently graduated artists, Arts Council Norway)
- Dean's List for academic excellence, UNSW Art&Design (COFA), Sydney.